I think I have been watching too much Breaking Bad, because at first I thought Booth newcomer Crystal Seth’s name was really “crystal meth.” Come to think of it, though, the edgy style he display on Super Natural (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) is just as addicting as Walter’s Blue Sky. Behind the boards, WoodysProduce pairs eerie, chiming keyboard arpeggios with some aggressive cuts and scratches. Seth comes with hard-hitting bars to match the beat, alternating between a smooth, soft delivery and a more forceful cadence. He even showcases his (slightly Autotuned) sung vocals on the back. This record is just a promo single, but you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes from the winner of JENESIS Magazine‘s “Under the Radar” contest.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.