I think I have been watching too much Breaking Bad, because at first I thought Booth newcomer Crystal Seth’s name was really “crystal meth.” Come to think of it, though, the edgy style he display on Super Natural (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) is just as addicting as Walter’s Blue Sky. Behind the boards, WoodysProduce pairs eerie, chiming keyboard arpeggios with some aggressive cuts and scratches. Seth comes with hard-hitting bars to match the beat, alternating between a smooth, soft delivery and a more forceful cadence. He even showcases his (slightly Autotuned) sung vocals on the back. This record is just a promo single, but you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes from the winner of JENESIS Magazine‘s “Under the Radar” contest.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.