After a nasty streak of romantic luck, a positive new development can feel like a dream—just ask Booth newcomer Crystal Nicole, whose latest promo single finds her asking someone to “Pinch Me” so she can be sure a blossoming romance is real. Introduced to the Booth by reader fave Novel, the Blackground/Interscope signee makes full use of her vocal and songwriting (she penned Monica‘s Love All Over Me and Rihanna‘s Only Girl in the World) skills on this Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox-produced scorcher. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Was It Worth It " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.