After a nasty streak of romantic luck, a positive new development can feel like a dream—just ask Booth newcomer Crystal Nicole, whose latest promo single finds her asking someone to “Pinch Me” so she can be sure a blossoming romance is real. Introduced to the Booth by reader fave Novel, the Blackground/Interscope signee makes full use of her vocal and songwriting (she penned Monica‘s Love All Over Me and Rihanna‘s Only Girl in the World) skills on this Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox-produced scorcher. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Was It Worth It " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.