After a nasty streak of romantic luck, a positive new development can feel like a dream—just ask Booth newcomer Crystal Nicole, whose latest promo single finds her asking someone to “Pinch Me” so she can be sure a blossoming romance is real. Introduced to the Booth by reader fave Novel, the Blackground/Interscope signee makes full use of her vocal and songwriting (she penned Monica‘s Love All Over Me and Rihanna‘s Only Girl in the World) skills on this Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox-produced scorcher. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/14/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Was It Worth It " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)