After a nasty streak of romantic luck, a positive new development can feel like a dream—just ask Booth newcomer Crystal Nicole, whose latest promo single finds her asking someone to “Pinch Me” so she can be sure a blossoming romance is real. Introduced to the Booth by reader fave Novel, the Blackground/Interscope signee makes full use of her vocal and songwriting (she penned Monica‘s Love All Over Me and Rihanna‘s Only Girl in the World) skills on this Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox-produced scorcher. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Was It Worth It" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!