It’s time to Get Excited, Booth readers. Why? Well, buzzmaking beatsmith Crookers has blessed our pages with a debut feature, and it happens to come complete with bars from a longtime reader fave. Whining, wobbling synths and a booming kick dominate the Italian producer’s beat, designed to put listeners in the mood to “TEAR THE CLUB UP.” Fresh off the release of the thought-provoking Why Can’t I Say It, STS channels to a little Danny Brown on the mic, rhyming about liquor, molly, reefer and casual sex in an animated flow. Get It Excited isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from both Slim and Crook.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.