After the sh*t Crooked I‘s been through—from the deaths of friends and loved ones, to a 2009 attempt on his life, all the way down to the false starts and frustrations that plagued him in his early career—you might think the emcee would have a bone or two to pick with the Man Upstairs. The truth, however, is just the opposite: having stared death in the face, Crook knows that every day that he’s breathing is another reason to Praise God. On the latest song release off his Psalm 82v6 tape, the Slaughterhouse rhymesayer tells us just how thankful he is to be alive, and promises his homies who weren’t so lucky that he’ll make the most of his time on earth. Joining the headliner over Tabu‘s pensive production, singer K-Young contributes an understated hook, and director Blind Republic provides some intimate visuals to complement the cut. Released back in June, Psalm 82v6 is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 09/18/12
Submit your Rating
Treacherous/Dynasty Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.