After the sh*t Crooked I‘s been through—from the deaths of friends and loved ones, to a 2009 attempt on his life, all the way down to the false starts and frustrations that plagued him in his early career—you might think the emcee would have a bone or two to pick with the Man Upstairs. The truth, however, is just the opposite: having stared death in the face, Crook knows that every day that he’s breathing is another reason to Praise God. On the latest song release off his Psalm 82v6 tape, the Slaughterhouse rhymesayer tells us just how thankful he is to be alive, and promises his homies who weren’t so lucky that he’ll make the most of his time on earth. Joining the headliner over Tabu‘s pensive production, singer K-Young contributes an understated hook, and director Blind Republic provides some intimate visuals to complement the cut. Released back in June, Psalm 82v6 is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 09/18/12
Submit your Rating
Treacherous/Dynasty Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)