After the sh*t Crooked I‘s been through—from the deaths of friends and loved ones, to a 2009 attempt on his life, all the way down to the false starts and frustrations that plagued him in his early career—you might think the emcee would have a bone or two to pick with the Man Upstairs. The truth, however, is just the opposite: having stared death in the face, Crook knows that every day that he’s breathing is another reason to Praise God. On the latest song release off his Psalm 82v6 tape, the Slaughterhouse rhymesayer tells us just how thankful he is to be alive, and promises his homies who weren’t so lucky that he’ll make the most of his time on earth. Joining the headliner over Tabu‘s pensive production, singer K-Young contributes an understated hook, and director Blind Republic provides some intimate visuals to complement the cut. Released back in June, Psalm 82v6 is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 09/18/12
Treacherous/Dynasty Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)