If everyone were exactly like Crooked I... well, I’m not sure if the world would be a better place, but it would certainly be a realer one. Those of us who wouldn’t be able to handle the Long Beach native’s wild life on the regular can nonetheless get an entertaining glimpse of his Everyday existence on this cut, the latest single off his new digital full-length. True to his name, Street Runner keeps it straight ‘hood on the production tip, cooking up a scorching electric guitar/synth backdrop for bars packed with brutal honesty – along with raunchy fantasies involving alien abductions, Glenn Beck’s step-daughter and Sarah Palin’s fake (according to Crook) tits. While you wouldn’t expect a record this raw to end with a moral, the Slaughterhouse member manages to work in some bona fide inspirational wisdom, inviting dudes who think they have what it takes to “Pull your cock out, quit livin’ in fear.” Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from; released yesterday, March 21, Crooked I’s long-awaited Million Dollar Story LP is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Listen to More: Crooked I
Written by richard on 03/22/11
Treacherous/Dynasty Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.