Ladies, take heed: Cris Cab‘s got a pair of tickets to Paradise (On Earth), and he’s looking for a lucky girl to be his plus-one. The follow-up to Big Sean-assisted lead effort Good Girls, this record sees the Miami singer/songwriter foregoing his usual sunny, guitar-driven style in favor of an airy, synth-pop sound. Producer Malay provides a catchy, intricately-textured blend of keys and leisurely percussion as Cris resolves to build heaven right here and now, rather than waiting for his rewards in the hereafter. Feeling it? While RISE isn’t scheduled to drop till October 9, you could hardly ask for a better appetizer than live LP Live… In the Moment, available for streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Update Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Cab’s BRTHR-directed Paradise (On Earth) visual.
Written by richard on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.