While Cris Cab‘s freshman set is available across the pond, it still hasn’t found its way onto store shelves Stateside. What’ll it take to get it released? Only time will tell—but some quality visuals can’t hurt its prospects. Enter Aggressive, director of the stylish visual accompaniment to March single Loves Me Not. Cameo produces the record, a reggae-rock hybrid with a subtle dubstep influence. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for release details on Where I Belong, which remains unscheduled.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.