While Cris Cab‘s freshman set is available across the pond, it still hasn’t found its way onto store shelves Stateside. What’ll it take to get it released? Only time will tell—but some quality visuals can’t hurt its prospects. Enter Aggressive, director of the stylish visual accompaniment to March single Loves Me Not. Cameo produces the record, a reggae-rock hybrid with a subtle dubstep influence. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for release details on Where I Belong, which remains unscheduled.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.