While Cris Cab‘s freshman set is available across the pond, it still hasn’t found its way onto store shelves Stateside. What’ll it take to get it released? Only time will tell—but some quality visuals can’t hurt its prospects. Enter Aggressive, director of the stylish visual accompaniment to March single Loves Me Not. Cameo produces the record, a reggae-rock hybrid with a subtle dubstep influence. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for release details on Where I Belong, which remains unscheduled.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.