While Cris Cab‘s freshman set is available across the pond, it still hasn’t found its way onto store shelves Stateside. What’ll it take to get it released? Only time will tell—but some quality visuals can’t hurt its prospects. Enter Aggressive, director of the stylish visual accompaniment to March single Loves Me Not. Cameo produces the record, a reggae-rock hybrid with a subtle dubstep influence. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for release details on Where I Belong, which remains unscheduled.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.