While it’s absolutely pouring down here on the East Coast, I managed to get enough Spring flavor yesterday to last me into next week (it would be nice to see the sun again before then, however). Since we’re looking at silver linings today, it only seems fair to talk about Cris Cab and his new release Good Girls. Following his successful debut on the Booth with My Life, the Miami native singer/songwriter throws down a pretty impressive performance on this one, mixing his own production in with a rhythmic song that has the ability to captivate listeners (not too shabby for a kid that’s not old enough to buy a pack of smokes). Whether you take him or leave him, his relaxing vibe is making some waves in the industry already. His unique take on music already has the heads of Good Girls and hip-hop heads turning, so be sure to keep a lookout for this talented Cuban via your local neighborhood DJBooth. With buzz like this building can a debut album be far off?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.