While it’s absolutely pouring down here on the East Coast, I managed to get enough Spring flavor yesterday to last me into next week (it would be nice to see the sun again before then, however). Since we’re looking at silver linings today, it only seems fair to talk about Cris Cab and his new release Good Girls. Following his successful debut on the Booth with My Life, the Miami native singer/songwriter throws down a pretty impressive performance on this one, mixing his own production in with a rhythmic song that has the ability to captivate listeners (not too shabby for a kid that’s not old enough to buy a pack of smokes). Whether you take him or leave him, his relaxing vibe is making some waves in the industry already. His unique take on music already has the heads of Good Girls and hip-hop heads turning, so be sure to keep a lookout for this talented Cuban via your local neighborhood DJBooth. With buzz like this building can a debut album be far off?
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.