While it’s absolutely pouring down here on the East Coast, I managed to get enough Spring flavor yesterday to last me into next week (it would be nice to see the sun again before then, however). Since we’re looking at silver linings today, it only seems fair to talk about Cris Cab and his new release Good Girls. Following his successful debut on the Booth with My Life, the Miami native singer/songwriter throws down a pretty impressive performance on this one, mixing his own production in with a rhythmic song that has the ability to captivate listeners (not too shabby for a kid that’s not old enough to buy a pack of smokes). Whether you take him or leave him, his relaxing vibe is making some waves in the industry already. His unique take on music already has the heads of Good Girls and hip-hop heads turning, so be sure to keep a lookout for this talented Cuban via your local neighborhood DJBooth. With buzz like this building can a debut album be far off?
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.