Over the years, countless truth-seekers have pondered the question: what’s really going on at Area 51? Well, here’s my pet conspiracy theory: nothing’s going on, and the U.S. government are just maintaining the appearance of secrecy because they’re colluding with conspiracy theorists to make money off lurid books and TV exposés. Did I just blow your mind? OK, maybe not – regardless, I think you’ll agree that the mic skills of Booth newcomer Crimson are more intriguing than any alien autopsy rumor. This fresh single finds beatsmith E-Gram cooking up a minimal, percussion-driven West Coast instrumental as the North Cali representative showcases some appropriately out-of-this-world flows and imagery. Boasting about his novel artistic vision and his rapid ascent to fame, the emcee drops bars that should leave even the most cynical heads convinced that he is indeed “really really on.” Or have I got it twisted? In any case, those digging this newcomer’s fresh style should keep it locked for release details on his forthcoming full-length, Crimson.
Written by richard on 04/12/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.