Before you hit “play,” go ahead and Dim the Lights—or draw the shades, if it’s still light out ‘round your way. It would be a shame to dampen the moody, majestic vibe of CREEP‘s Booth debut by listening to it in the wrong ambiance. This freshly-selected single sees crewmates Lauren Dillard and Lauren Flax mixing live strings with reverb-drenched synths and drums to create a mesmerizing backdrop for guest vocals from Sia, the Interscope signee who brought us Elastic Heart. Interest piqued? More lush, innovative jams await on the B.K. twosome’s Echoes LP, scheduled to drop November 12, via Dazed Digital.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)