Before you hit “play,” go ahead and Dim the Lights—or draw the shades, if it’s still light out ‘round your way. It would be a shame to dampen the moody, majestic vibe of CREEP‘s Booth debut by listening to it in the wrong ambiance. This freshly-selected single sees crewmates Lauren Dillard and Lauren Flax mixing live strings with reverb-drenched synths and drums to create a mesmerizing backdrop for guest vocals from Sia, the Interscope signee who brought us Elastic Heart. Interest piqued? More lush, innovative jams await on the B.K. twosome’s Echoes LP, scheduled to drop November 12, via Dazed Digital.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.