Before you hit “play,” go ahead and Dim the Lights—or draw the shades, if it’s still light out ‘round your way. It would be a shame to dampen the moody, majestic vibe of CREEP‘s Booth debut by listening to it in the wrong ambiance. This freshly-selected single sees crewmates Lauren Dillard and Lauren Flax mixing live strings with reverb-drenched synths and drums to create a mesmerizing backdrop for guest vocals from Sia, the Interscope signee who brought us Elastic Heart. Interest piqued? More lush, innovative jams await on the B.K. twosome’s Echoes LP, scheduled to drop November 12, via Dazed Digital.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.