Now that Katie Holmes is back on the market after divorcing Tom Cruise, there will be plenty of gentlemen lining up for a chance to be her new man. At the top of that list has to be Creative Gold, as he has named his latest single (accompanied by a set of official visuals) after the film and television star. Backed by the grimy, tango-esque boardwork of producer The Antydote, the Brooklyn, New York native showcases a grimy, slurred flow that will be well received in the five boroughs and beyond. While scuffed kicks are never a good thing, you should make an exception for Gold’s forthcoming mixtape, #DirtyJordans, set to drop later this month and certified as fresh by The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.