Now that Katie Holmes is back on the market after divorcing Tom Cruise, there will be plenty of gentlemen lining up for a chance to be her new man. At the top of that list has to be Creative Gold, as he has named his latest single (accompanied by a set of official visuals) after the film and television star. Backed by the grimy, tango-esque boardwork of producer The Antydote, the Brooklyn, New York native showcases a grimy, slurred flow that will be well received in the five boroughs and beyond. While scuffed kicks are never a good thing, you should make an exception for Gold’s forthcoming mixtape, #DirtyJordans, set to drop later this month and certified as fresh by The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.