Now that Katie Holmes is back on the market after divorcing Tom Cruise, there will be plenty of gentlemen lining up for a chance to be her new man. At the top of that list has to be Creative Gold, as he has named his latest single (accompanied by a set of official visuals) after the film and television star. Backed by the grimy, tango-esque boardwork of producer The Antydote, the Brooklyn, New York native showcases a grimy, slurred flow that will be well received in the five boroughs and beyond. While scuffed kicks are never a good thing, you should make an exception for Gold’s forthcoming mixtape, #DirtyJordans, set to drop later this month and certified as fresh by The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.