Now that Katie Holmes is back on the market after divorcing Tom Cruise, there will be plenty of gentlemen lining up for a chance to be her new man. At the top of that list has to be Creative Gold, as he has named his latest single (accompanied by a set of official visuals) after the film and television star. Backed by the grimy, tango-esque boardwork of producer The Antydote, the Brooklyn, New York native showcases a grimy, slurred flow that will be well received in the five boroughs and beyond. While scuffed kicks are never a good thing, you should make an exception for Gold’s forthcoming mixtape, #DirtyJordans, set to drop later this month and certified as fresh by The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.