Now that Katie Holmes is back on the market after divorcing Tom Cruise, there will be plenty of gentlemen lining up for a chance to be her new man. At the top of that list has to be Creative Gold, as he has named his latest single (accompanied by a set of official visuals) after the film and television star. Backed by the grimy, tango-esque boardwork of producer The Antydote, the Brooklyn, New York native showcases a grimy, slurred flow that will be well received in the five boroughs and beyond. While scuffed kicks are never a good thing, you should make an exception for Gold’s forthcoming mixtape, #DirtyJordans, set to drop later this month and certified as fresh by The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)