Although she’s only 17 years old, Courtney Agee already has her career blueprint drawn up. With a résumé that includes credits as a co-writer and co-producer for teen group Ladies Making History and co-signs from fellow Chicago R&B stars Feloney Davis (of Public Announcement) and Syleena Johnson, Agee is confident that she can make it to the top of the R&B game. On her new single (which she recently perform on 106 & Park‘s Wild Out Wednesday), Courtney has just broken up with a typical “boyfriend from hell,” and hopes that her new man is Understanding of her situation. Produced by BJ and Feloney, Understanding might just be the work of a superstar sensation on the cusp of her big break.
Written by Burmy on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.