Although she’s only 17 years old, Courtney Agee already has her career blueprint drawn up. With a résumé that includes credits as a co-writer and co-producer for teen group Ladies Making History and co-signs from fellow Chicago R&B stars Feloney Davis (of Public Announcement) and Syleena Johnson, Agee is confident that she can make it to the top of the R&B game. On her new single (which she recently perform on 106 & Park‘s Wild Out Wednesday), Courtney has just broken up with a typical “boyfriend from hell,” and hopes that her new man is Understanding of her situation. Produced by BJ and Feloney, Understanding might just be the work of a superstar sensation on the cusp of her big break.
Written by Burmy on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.