Although she’s only 17 years old, Courtney Agee already has her career blueprint drawn up. With a résumé that includes credits as a co-writer and co-producer for teen group Ladies Making History and co-signs from fellow Chicago R&B stars Feloney Davis (of Public Announcement) and Syleena Johnson, Agee is confident that she can make it to the top of the R&B game. On her new single (which she recently perform on 106 & Park‘s Wild Out Wednesday), Courtney has just broken up with a typical “boyfriend from hell,” and hopes that her new man is Understanding of her situation. Produced by BJ and Feloney, Understanding might just be the work of a superstar sensation on the cusp of her big break.
Written by Burmy on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.