When it comes to experiencing new things, some people like to dip a toe into the shallows and test the waters first. Coucheron and his colleagues, on the other hand, prefer to dive right into the Deep End. On the Norwegian beatsmith’s first feature, glittering synth arpeggios and chopped vocals intermingle with upbeat percussion as Universal Republic crooner Mayer Hawthorne and DJBooth newcomer Eastside paint a breezy picture of summer fun (with a side of romance). Craving more? The stay tuned. This sun-kissed promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Coucheron and company in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.