When it comes to experiencing new things, some people like to dip a toe into the shallows and test the waters first. Coucheron and his colleagues, on the other hand, prefer to dive right into the Deep End. On the Norwegian beatsmith’s first feature, glittering synth arpeggios and chopped vocals intermingle with upbeat percussion as Universal Republic crooner Mayer Hawthorne and DJBooth newcomer Eastside paint a breezy picture of summer fun (with a side of romance). Craving more? The stay tuned. This sun-kissed promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Coucheron and company in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.