When it comes to experiencing new things, some people like to dip a toe into the shallows and test the waters first. Coucheron and his colleagues, on the other hand, prefer to dive right into the Deep End. On the Norwegian beatsmith’s first feature, glittering synth arpeggios and chopped vocals intermingle with upbeat percussion as Universal Republic crooner Mayer Hawthorne and DJBooth newcomer Eastside paint a breezy picture of summer fun (with a side of romance). Craving more? The stay tuned. This sun-kissed promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Coucheron and company in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deep End (G Duppy Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)