When it comes to experiencing new things, some people like to dip a toe into the shallows and test the waters first. Coucheron and his colleagues, on the other hand, prefer to dive right into the Deep End. On the Norwegian beatsmith’s first feature, glittering synth arpeggios and chopped vocals intermingle with upbeat percussion as Universal Republic crooner Mayer Hawthorne and DJBooth newcomer Eastside paint a breezy picture of summer fun (with a side of romance). Craving more? The stay tuned. This sun-kissed promo cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Coucheron and company in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.