Don’t worry, readers: Golden State veteran Co$$ hasn’t (as far as I’m aware) developed a taste for opiates. After giving Heroin a couple spins, the only connection I’m able to draw to the titular substance was via a lyrical reference to Charlie Parker. Instead, this freshly-minted single is a freeform meditation on life, art, and the music game. A hazy PSYMUN beat sets the mood as Co$$ trades complex, contemplative verses with fellow DJBooth regular Blu and first-time featuree Kemizt. Fans will be able to find this joint on the artist’s next studio album, Black Hockey Players. The project currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest tracks and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.