Fresh off the release of his Instrument of Emotion street album, Co$$ drops off a fresh promo single dedicated to the online journalists who’ve shown him love over the course of his career. On the Soul Academy-produced Gold to Share (Blog Love), the Los Angeles spitter interweaves verses packed with abstract lyrical fire with shout-outs to The DJBooth and other online hip-hop destinations. While this joint isn’t attached to the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Co$$’ latest tape, available from his Bandcamp page for a mere three dollars. Watch for Genesis, a forthcoming collaboration between Co$$ and producer Numonics, to drop in early March.
Written by richard on 01/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.