Fresh off the release of his Instrument of Emotion street album, Co$$ drops off a fresh promo single dedicated to the online journalists who’ve shown him love over the course of his career. On the Soul Academy-produced Gold to Share (Blog Love), the Los Angeles spitter interweaves verses packed with abstract lyrical fire with shout-outs to The DJBooth and other online hip-hop destinations. While this joint isn’t attached to the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Co$$’ latest tape, available from his Bandcamp page for a mere three dollars. Watch for Genesis, a forthcoming collaboration between Co$$ and producer Numonics, to drop in early March.
Written by richard on 01/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.