Fresh off the release of his Instrument of Emotion street album, Co$$ drops off a fresh promo single dedicated to the online journalists who’ve shown him love over the course of his career. On the Soul Academy-produced Gold to Share (Blog Love), the Los Angeles spitter interweaves verses packed with abstract lyrical fire with shout-outs to The DJBooth and other online hip-hop destinations. While this joint isn’t attached to the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Co$$’ latest tape, available from his Bandcamp page for a mere three dollars. Watch for Genesis, a forthcoming collaboration between Co$$ and producer Numonics, to drop in early March.
Written by richard on 01/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)