Fresh off the release of his Instrument of Emotion street album, Co$$ drops off a fresh promo single dedicated to the online journalists who’ve shown him love over the course of his career. On the Soul Academy-produced Gold to Share (Blog Love), the Los Angeles spitter interweaves verses packed with abstract lyrical fire with shout-outs to The DJBooth and other online hip-hop destinations. While this joint isn’t attached to the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Co$$’ latest tape, available from his Bandcamp page for a mere three dollars. Watch for Genesis, a forthcoming collaboration between Co$$ and producer Numonics, to drop in early March.
Written by richard on 01/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)