Fresh off the release of his Instrument of Emotion street album, Co$$ drops off a fresh promo single dedicated to the online journalists who’ve shown him love over the course of his career. On the Soul Academy-produced Gold to Share (Blog Love), the Los Angeles spitter interweaves verses packed with abstract lyrical fire with shout-outs to The DJBooth and other online hip-hop destinations. While this joint isn’t attached to the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Co$$’ latest tape, available from his Bandcamp page for a mere three dollars. Watch for Genesis, a forthcoming collaboration between Co$$ and producer Numonics, to drop in early March.
Written by richard on 01/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.