Perfect Ten, the latest single from Cory Mo, is more than just a rap record – it doubles as a personal ad, describing exactly what the Texan producer-turned-solo-artist looks for in a woman. Backed by his own slow-rolling, Southern-fried boardwork, the artist rattles off a lengthy list of criteria: you’ve gotta be thick in the waist, book all your own flights, and possess all the class of Tamia or Nia Long while also not minding the occasional swat on the behind (good luck on that one!). Joining Mo to detail their similarly lofty standards are Houston vet Slim Thug and G.O.O.D. Music mainstay GLC, the former fantasizing about a woman combining all the admirable features of Keri Hilson, Rihanna and Alicia Keys, and the latter wishing for more of a Tyra Banks-Rosa Acosta hybrid on the back end. R&B singer C.P. rounds out the lineup, lacing the hook with some appropriately silky harmonies. So, any ladies in the house who meet the collaborators’ specifications? Anyone?
Uh, anyway… in addition to appearing on Cory’s The Up & Coming Mixtape, out November 11, this cut will be featured on his forthcoming full-length, It’s Been About Time.
Written by richard on 10/31/10
Submit your Rating
Mozart Musik/Javotti Media/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Obama '08 ft. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Trae & Cory Mo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)