Perfect Ten, the latest single from Cory Mo, is more than just a rap record – it doubles as a personal ad, describing exactly what the Texan producer-turned-solo-artist looks for in a woman. Backed by his own slow-rolling, Southern-fried boardwork, the artist rattles off a lengthy list of criteria: you’ve gotta be thick in the waist, book all your own flights, and possess all the class of Tamia or Nia Long while also not minding the occasional swat on the behind (good luck on that one!). Joining Mo to detail their similarly lofty standards are Houston vet Slim Thug and G.O.O.D. Music mainstay GLC, the former fantasizing about a woman combining all the admirable features of Keri Hilson, Rihanna and Alicia Keys, and the latter wishing for more of a Tyra Banks-Rosa Acosta hybrid on the back end. R&B singer C.P. rounds out the lineup, lacing the hook with some appropriately silky harmonies. So, any ladies in the house who meet the collaborators’ specifications? Anyone?
Uh, anyway… in addition to appearing on Cory’s The Up & Coming Mixtape, out November 11, this cut will be featured on his forthcoming full-length, It’s Been About Time.
Mozart Musik/Javotti Media/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Obama '08 ft. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Trae & Cory Mo" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.