Hold Up... you don’t listen to Cory Mo? Either you’re allergic to high-quality Southern hip-hop, or you just don’t know what you’re missing. In the latter case, a listen to the Lone Star State rapper/beatsmith’s latest single should set you straight. In addition to the headliner’s whip-ready production and boastful bars, this single packs guest rhymes from two rap heavyweights: Def Jam signee Big K.R.I.T. contributes a masterfully-flowed middle 16, and underground veteran Talib Kweli brings a dash of East Coast flavor to the final verse. Hold Up is just one of many bangers slated for inclusion on Cory Mo’s independent debut full-length, Take It or Leave It. Click here to pre-order the project on iTunes in anticipation of its October 22 release to record stores and online retailers.
Written by richard on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
Mozart Musik/Javotti Media/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Obama '08 ft. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Trae & Cory Mo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)