Even if there were such a thing as soulmates, the vastness of the globe seems to make it unlikely that they’d ever meet. Evidently, Booth newcomer Cory Hueston is a more optimistic man than I. On his debut single, the 20-year-old singer/songwriter expresses his confidence that Everybody’s Gonna Find Somebody sooner or later. His hopeful reflections on modern romance come backed by the mellow, midtempo production of Jayson Taylor. Fans will be able to find this low-key burner and much more on the unsigned crooner’s Dinner Party EP, set to drop at a yet-unknown date in early 2014. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.