Even if there were such a thing as soulmates, the vastness of the globe seems to make it unlikely that they’d ever meet. Evidently, Booth newcomer Cory Hueston is a more optimistic man than I. On his debut single, the 20-year-old singer/songwriter expresses his confidence that Everybody’s Gonna Find Somebody sooner or later. His hopeful reflections on modern romance come backed by the mellow, midtempo production of Jayson Taylor. Fans will be able to find this low-key burner and much more on the unsigned crooner’s Dinner Party EP, set to drop at a yet-unknown date in early 2014. As always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/3/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.