Though the wait for Bronx-born emcee Cory Gunz’ debut album is starting to become quite the lengthy one, the (still) young emcee continues to keep fans on their feet with a series of street releases. Joining Gunz’ arsenal of street records is the newly released, araabMUZIK-produced Stacks On Deck. Gunz’ aggressive lyricism on the un-originally-titled song lasts from start to finish as he heartily boasts about “stacks on deck,” his “strap on deck,” and last but certainly not least the “trap on deck.” While araabMUZIK’s production on the record begins by sounding like the score to a slasher flick it eventually transforms into a much more hip-hop heavy beat. Although Stacks On Deck isn’t attached to any larger project from Gunz, the artist recently released the Lifted-produced Foreign.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Richer Than Richie" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)