With countless new records surfacing every day, we at DJBooth think long and hard about what’s going to earn a coveted spot on our front page, and though we passed over Soul Diggaz member-turned-R&B singer Corte Ellis‘s promo single, Money On The Floor, when it dropped two weeks ago, this new, Slaughterhouse-assisted remix was too hot to ignore. Over Ellis and his Soul Diggaz colleagues’ original synth-brass production, Budden, Ortiz, Crook, and Royce each give their own take on the topic of big spending, The recent SRC/Universal signee still “[stunts] like a motherf*cker,” on the hook, along with his opening verse from the original (now second), but the fearsome foursome will undoubtedly receive the lion’s share of attention, due in large part to the lyrically-focused supergroup’s mere presence on a paper-stacking club record. Personally, I think it’s an interesting change of pace, but, as always, Booth readers will have the final say.
Written by richard on 04/12/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Seems Like You Ready" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)