With countless new records surfacing every day, we at DJBooth think long and hard about what’s going to earn a coveted spot on our front page, and though we passed over Soul Diggaz member-turned-R&B singer Corte Ellis‘s promo single, Money On The Floor, when it dropped two weeks ago, this new, Slaughterhouse-assisted remix was too hot to ignore. Over Ellis and his Soul Diggaz colleagues’ original synth-brass production, Budden, Ortiz, Crook, and Royce each give their own take on the topic of big spending, The recent SRC/Universal signee still “[stunts] like a motherf*cker,” on the hook, along with his opening verse from the original (now second), but the fearsome foursome will undoubtedly receive the lion’s share of attention, due in large part to the lyrically-focused supergroup’s mere presence on a paper-stacking club record. Personally, I think it’s an interesting change of pace, but, as always, Booth readers will have the final say.
Written by richard on 04/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Seems Like You Ready" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.