Cormega teams up with newcomer Lake for a hot track with a beat and flow that is the trademark of Queens. The Oath is a slow track, certainly nothing to get excited about. Lake comes with two tight verses, and Mega finishes it off with a pretty standard yet tight verse. I could’ve used a little more on the beat, and a better hook, but overall this may fit well on a mixtape.
Written by d mac on 06/12/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.