Cormega teams up with newcomer Lake for a hot track with a beat and flow that is the trademark of Queens. The Oath is a slow track, certainly nothing to get excited about. Lake comes with two tight verses, and Mega finishes it off with a pretty standard yet tight verse. I could’ve used a little more on the beat, and a better hook, but overall this may fit well on a mixtape.
Written by d mac on 06/12/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.