What’s the secret to Copywrite‘s success? Well, like Homer Simpson, he’s a workaholic—he just can’t get enough Workahol. On his latest single/video, the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer spits about the damn-near-obsessive work ethic that’s brought him to where he stands today, backed by Stu Bangas’ driving sample work. Fiending for more? You’re in luck—released February 28, via Man Bites Dog Records, God Save the King is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/26/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.