What’s the secret to Copywrite‘s success? Well, like Homer Simpson, he’s a workaholic—he just can’t get enough Workahol. On his latest single/video, the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer spits about the damn-near-obsessive work ethic that’s brought him to where he stands today, backed by Stu Bangas’ driving sample work. Fiending for more? You’re in luck—released February 28, via Man Bites Dog Records, God Save the King is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.