What’s the secret to Copywrite‘s success? Well, like Homer Simpson, he’s a workaholic—he just can’t get enough Workahol. On his latest single/video, the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer spits about the damn-near-obsessive work ethic that’s brought him to where he stands today, backed by Stu Bangas’ driving sample work. Fiending for more? You’re in luck—released February 28, via Man Bites Dog Records, God Save the King is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)