What’s the secret to Copywrite‘s success? Well, like Homer Simpson, he’s a workaholic—he just can’t get enough Workahol. On his latest single/video, the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer spits about the damn-near-obsessive work ethic that’s brought him to where he stands today, backed by Stu Bangas’ driving sample work. Fiending for more? You’re in luck—released February 28, via Man Bites Dog Records, God Save the King is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.