What’s the secret to Copywrite‘s success? Well, like Homer Simpson, he’s a workaholic—he just can’t get enough Workahol. On his latest single/video, the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer spits about the damn-near-obsessive work ethic that’s brought him to where he stands today, backed by Stu Bangas’ driving sample work. Fiending for more? You’re in luck—released February 28, via Man Bites Dog Records, God Save the King is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/26/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.