Previously featured as a guest on cuts by BurntMD and The Academy, Copywrite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with Swaggot Killaz, the latest leak off his forthcoming junior album. Here, Booth-approved beatsmith !llmind‘s gritty boom-bap production sets the stage for aggressive bars from the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer and guest emcee Jakki Da Mota Mouth. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on God Saves the King, set to hit store shelves and online retailers February 28.
Written by richard on 01/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.