Previously featured as a guest on cuts by BurntMD and The Academy, Copywrite steps into the solo Booth spotlight with Swaggot Killaz, the latest leak off his forthcoming junior album. Here, Booth-approved beatsmith !llmind‘s gritty boom-bap production sets the stage for aggressive bars from the Columbus, Ohio rhymesayer and guest emcee Jakki Da Mota Mouth. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on God Saves the King, set to hit store shelves and online retailers February 28.
Written by richard on 01/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.