Ever been in a relationship that would have been absolutely perfect, were it not for the fact that you and your significant other can’t be in the same room for more than an hour without being at each other’s throats? SoCal trio Pac Div can relate to those in this seemingly paradoxical situation – on this bonus remix off beatsmith Cook Classics’ just-released pre-album mixtape, Like, Mibbs and BeYoung reminisce about romances that could go from great to awful and back in the flick of an On/Off Switch. Joining the threesome over Cook’s deceptively chill, bass-driven groove is Hard Work (Remix) emcee Dom Kennedy, who explains his stance on commitment (he doesn’t like it) in a melodically-flowed guest verse. Like what you’re hearing? This remix, along with the track’s original beat and a boatload of fresh instrumentals, can be found on Cook Classics’ 2DopeBoyz/LRG/DJBooth-sponsored (Pre)Charged street album, available now for free streaming and download. Fans should also keep it locked for the latest on studio album, Recharged, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by richard on 06/3/10
Submit your Rating
Cook Classics/Traffic Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Best Are Full of Love" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.