Musical artists can rarely succeed without the networking opportunities provided by an urban area but, paradoxically, that environment isn’t always conducive to creative work. In response to this dilemma, beatsmith Mike Fresh has created Control Natural, a series in which artists will leave the distractions of the big city behind to write and record an EP at his studio in the hills of Massachusetts. For the first installment, he will be working with Adrienne Mack-Davis, the Rochester singer and emcee who brought us For the Love back in 2011. Premiering in the Booth along with the visual document of its creation (featured below), project lead single All Good finds Fresh serving up a buoyant electronic groove for Mack-Davis’ sung and flowed reflections on her artistic process. Has this preview piqued your interest? If so, be sure to cop the full, three-song project when it drops digitally on Tuesday, May 21.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.