Musical artists can rarely succeed without the networking opportunities provided by an urban area but, paradoxically, that environment isn’t always conducive to creative work. In response to this dilemma, beatsmith Mike Fresh has created Control Natural, a series in which artists will leave the distractions of the big city behind to write and record an EP at his studio in the hills of Massachusetts. For the first installment, he will be working with Adrienne Mack-Davis, the Rochester singer and emcee who brought us For the Love back in 2011. Premiering in the Booth along with the visual document of its creation (featured below), project lead single All Good finds Fresh serving up a buoyant electronic groove for Mack-Davis’ sung and flowed reflections on her artistic process. Has this preview piqued your interest? If so, be sure to cop the full, three-song project when it drops digitally on Tuesday, May 21.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.