Hey girl, you’re so fine I’ll give you Whatever U Want. No, I’m not Kanye West, I’m Consequence, though I do look a lot like him from some angles. What’s that you say? You liked the original track, especially my quasi-look alike Kanye’s production and John Legend’s always smooth vocals, but you’d like a remix even better? No problem ma, what if I were to drop Whatever U Want (Remix), and add some dope verses from Common, Kid Cudi and Big Sean, would you like that? I know, I know, Common’s verse is by far the track’s best, but the rest of us aren’t exactly lyrical lightweights. I can tell by your face that you’re digging the remix, maybe even more than the original. I don’t blame you, this remix is good, so good I bet even the Booth will like it. You can find it on my upcoming album Cons TV, set to drop in 2010, which you should definitely buy. Speaking of buying things, how ‘bout I buy you a drink?
Written by Nathan S. on 11/18/09
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.