If there’s one thing we can count on from Consequence, it’s honesty. On his latest free offering Scared of Commitment, the second installment in his new ConsTV Tuesdays series, he’s leveling with listeners. If you’ve ever had to side-step a romantic situation with that awkward “Look, I like you but…not enough to be exclusive” conversation, then this might be your anthem. With the Produce Section‘s choppy horn and vocal samples as the backdrop, you might think you were eavesdropping on a scene from a sitcom co-starring Chuuwee and Killer Mike; or at least a non-VH1 rap sitcom with a hell of a soundtrack. This is Cons’ first feature since December’s When I Woke Up, but fans looking for more from Cons can now circle their calendars for Tuesday. Thankfully, he’s not afraid of commitment when it comes to offering up new music.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.