If there’s one thing we can count on from Consequence, it’s honesty. On his latest free offering Scared of Commitment, the second installment in his new ConsTV Tuesdays series, he’s leveling with listeners. If you’ve ever had to side-step a romantic situation with that awkward “Look, I like you but…not enough to be exclusive” conversation, then this might be your anthem. With the Produce Section‘s choppy horn and vocal samples as the backdrop, you might think you were eavesdropping on a scene from a sitcom co-starring Chuuwee and Killer Mike; or at least a non-VH1 rap sitcom with a hell of a soundtrack. This is Cons’ first feature since December’s When I Woke Up, but fans looking for more from Cons can now circle their calendars for Tuesday. Thankfully, he’s not afraid of commitment when it comes to offering up new music.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.