Hailing from the NYC borough of Queens, rapper Consequence is surrounded by a strong hip-hop heritage. So on the new track, Q-U-E Another E-N-S, Cons boasts about practically everything Queens has brought to the world (The Mets and the U.S. Open are two of his favorites). While Cons delivery has the same laid-back, yet powerful flow heard on Don’t Quit Your Day Job, Doc Suss’ hyptotic beat and Statik Selektah‘s sampling of two Queens classic’s (Mobb Deep and Big Noyd‘s Party Over and L.L.‘s Rock the Bells) are what puts the song over the top. Both informative and entertaining, Q-U-E Another E-N-S deserves to be bumped through speakers from Flushing to Jamaica and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 01/15/08
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.