It is hard to forget good music. The best songs usually stay in the brain for days after an initial listen; often they will even pop back up upon hearing any hint of the melody. Consequence’s remix to Don’t Forget ‘Em, featuring the song’s producer Kanye West on the third verse, might just be one of those songs. Both MC’s have similar vocal styles and ride the beat perfectly; it is no wonder why West signed Consequence to his label, G.O.O.D. Music. Cons debut album, Don’t Quit Your Day Job!, which sold only 8,000 copies its first week is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.