It is hard to forget good music. The best songs usually stay in the brain for days after an initial listen; often they will even pop back up upon hearing any hint of the melody. Consequence’s remix to Don’t Forget ‘Em, featuring the song’s producer Kanye West on the third verse, might just be one of those songs. Both MC’s have similar vocal styles and ride the beat perfectly; it is no wonder why West signed Consequence to his label, G.O.O.D. Music. Cons debut album, Don’t Quit Your Day Job!, which sold only 8,000 copies its first week is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)