It is hard to forget good music. The best songs usually stay in the brain for days after an initial listen; often they will even pop back up upon hearing any hint of the melody. Consequence’s remix to Don’t Forget ‘Em, featuring the song’s producer Kanye West on the third verse, might just be one of those songs. Both MC’s have similar vocal styles and ride the beat perfectly; it is no wonder why West signed Consequence to his label, G.O.O.D. Music. Cons debut album, Don’t Quit Your Day Job!, which sold only 8,000 copies its first week is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.