Most of DJBooth’s audience knows of the plight associated with Consequence‘s solo debut, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Yet despite its disappearance from the Soundscan charts (and Cons money-back guarantee on his Myspace page), the Queens-native has released a fourth single from the project. Feel This Way, which features G.O.O.D. Music label mate John Legend, is the story of a man in disbelief over the actions of his suspicious girlfriend. Listeners might be shocked to hear Legend exhale a few vulgarities (and purists are hoping that doesn’t continue), but it just goes to show that out-of-the-ordinary situations can drive a man crazy. Maybe if Feel This Way was Day Job’s first single, instead of its fourth, Cons wouldn’t have spent the last year swearing up a storm.
Written by Burmy on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.