Most of DJBooth’s audience knows of the plight associated with Consequence‘s solo debut, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Yet despite its disappearance from the Soundscan charts (and Cons money-back guarantee on his Myspace page), the Queens-native has released a fourth single from the project. Feel This Way, which features G.O.O.D. Music label mate John Legend, is the story of a man in disbelief over the actions of his suspicious girlfriend. Listeners might be shocked to hear Legend exhale a few vulgarities (and purists are hoping that doesn’t continue), but it just goes to show that out-of-the-ordinary situations can drive a man crazy. Maybe if Feel This Way was Day Job’s first single, instead of its fourth, Cons wouldn’t have spent the last year swearing up a storm.
Written by Burmy on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.