Most of DJBooth’s audience knows of the plight associated with Consequence‘s solo debut, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Yet despite its disappearance from the Soundscan charts (and Cons money-back guarantee on his Myspace page), the Queens-native has released a fourth single from the project. Feel This Way, which features G.O.O.D. Music label mate John Legend, is the story of a man in disbelief over the actions of his suspicious girlfriend. Listeners might be shocked to hear Legend exhale a few vulgarities (and purists are hoping that doesn’t continue), but it just goes to show that out-of-the-ordinary situations can drive a man crazy. Maybe if Feel This Way was Day Job’s first single, instead of its fourth, Cons wouldn’t have spent the last year swearing up a storm.
Written by Burmy on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.