Most of DJBooth’s audience knows of the plight associated with Consequence‘s solo debut, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Yet despite its disappearance from the Soundscan charts (and Cons money-back guarantee on his Myspace page), the Queens-native has released a fourth single from the project. Feel This Way, which features G.O.O.D. Music label mate John Legend, is the story of a man in disbelief over the actions of his suspicious girlfriend. Listeners might be shocked to hear Legend exhale a few vulgarities (and purists are hoping that doesn’t continue), but it just goes to show that out-of-the-ordinary situations can drive a man crazy. Maybe if Feel This Way was Day Job’s first single, instead of its fourth, Cons wouldn’t have spent the last year swearing up a storm.
Written by Burmy on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.