Rapper Consequence, a former Tribe Called Quest now turned Kanye West collaborator, comes with the catchy single Callin’ Me. Produced by Young Lord, the hit looks to be the first smash off of his GOOD Music debut album, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. His savvy swagger and easy delivery make the song’s chorus laden proclamations humerous and very believable: “Your girl keeps callin’ me, and she better have my money!”
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/06
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.