Rapper Consequence, a former Tribe Called Quest now turned Kanye West collaborator, comes with the catchy single Callin’ Me. Produced by Young Lord, the hit looks to be the first smash off of his GOOD Music debut album, Don’t Quit Your Day Job. His savvy swagger and easy delivery make the song’s chorus laden proclamations humerous and very believable: “Your girl keeps callin’ me, and she better have my money!”
Written by DJ Z on 10/26/06
Submit your Rating
Band Camp Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.