Connor Evans’ last feature, May’s Hipsters and PrimaDonnas, found the Redlands, Cali native chronicling his weed and liquor-fueled relationship with a fast-living party girl. In the wake of that whirlwind romance, the artist is looking for something a little more down-to-earth. On Kings, Queens & Love, making its world premiere on our front page as the latest single off his next LP, the budding Booth fave shares some candid thoughts on modern love, flowing over a sampled instrumental by BHB. Verse two features some poignant and timely lines on the topic of fatherhood: “Lotta guys have a child when they’re kids theyself / And they walk out even though they have dads they miss theyself.” Evans’ The Road to Coachella street album is slated to drop Monday, July 22, via The DJBooth. In the meantime, watch our pages for more fresh song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.