Connor Evans’ last feature, May’s Hipsters and PrimaDonnas, found the Redlands, Cali native chronicling his weed and liquor-fueled relationship with a fast-living party girl. In the wake of that whirlwind romance, the artist is looking for something a little more down-to-earth. On Kings, Queens & Love, making its world premiere on our front page as the latest single off his next LP, the budding Booth fave shares some candid thoughts on modern love, flowing over a sampled instrumental by BHB. Verse two features some poignant and timely lines on the topic of fatherhood: “Lotta guys have a child when they’re kids theyself / And they walk out even though they have dads they miss theyself.” Evans’ The Road to Coachella street album is slated to drop Monday, July 22, via The DJBooth. In the meantime, watch our pages for more fresh song releases off the forthcoming set.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!