Connor Evans’ last feature, May’s Hipsters and PrimaDonnas, found the Redlands, Cali native chronicling his weed and liquor-fueled relationship with a fast-living party girl. In the wake of that whirlwind romance, the artist is looking for something a little more down-to-earth. On Kings, Queens & Love, making its world premiere on our front page as the latest single off his next LP, the budding Booth fave shares some candid thoughts on modern love, flowing over a sampled instrumental by BHB. Verse two features some poignant and timely lines on the topic of fatherhood: “Lotta guys have a child when they’re kids theyself / And they walk out even though they have dads they miss theyself.” Evans’ The Road to Coachella street album is slated to drop Monday, July 22, via The DJBooth. In the meantime, watch our pages for more fresh song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 06/17/13
Connor Evans has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his sophomore street album, The Road to Coachella. Coming on the heels of debut full-length #SetTheCityOnFire and Booth-hosted EP follow-up #GreenLightLife,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.