No matter who you are, how much money you make, or how many Twitter followers you have, we all have our Issues. Rappers aren’t exempt either, but most don’t have the balls to talk about ‘em. Thankfully Connor Evans has the cojones and on his latest, he provides an anthem for those going through some s**t. While he tackles some pretty heavy issues, like drug abuse and family, Connor still manages to make the effort upbeat. With a heartfelt, charismatic, and catchy vocal performance that rings out over the speedy BHB beat, Evans gives those struggling with similar issues the strength to tackle them head on. If Issues struck you, be sure to grab his DJBooth-hosted album, The Road to Coachella, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.