No matter who you are, how much money you make, or how many Twitter followers you have, we all have our Issues. Rappers aren’t exempt either, but most don’t have the balls to talk about ‘em. Thankfully Connor Evans has the cojones and on his latest, he provides an anthem for those going through some s**t. While he tackles some pretty heavy issues, like drug abuse and family, Connor still manages to make the effort upbeat. With a heartfelt, charismatic, and catchy vocal performance that rings out over the speedy BHB beat, Evans gives those struggling with similar issues the strength to tackle them head on. If Issues struck you, be sure to grab his DJBooth-hosted album, The Road to Coachella, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.