Previously heard backing King Mez on Booth-sponsored collaborative LP The Paraplegics, Raleigh producer Commissioner Gordon is preparing to fly solo on his latest mixtape release. Making its world premiere in the Booth, 4/20-appropriate smokers’ anthem Red Eyes finds the production vet cooking up a pensive synth backdrop for the blunted lyricism of fellow North Carolina repper Tom Hardy. Digging it? Then keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the summer release of Gordon’s Hydration LP.
Written by richard on 04/20/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.