Previously heard backing King Mez on Booth-sponsored collaborative LP The Paraplegics, Raleigh producer Commissioner Gordon is preparing to fly solo on his latest mixtape release. Making its world premiere in the Booth, 4/20-appropriate smokers’ anthem Red Eyes finds the production vet cooking up a pensive synth backdrop for the blunted lyricism of fellow North Carolina repper Tom Hardy. Digging it? Then keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the summer release of Gordon’s Hydration LP.
Written by richard on 04/20/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)