Previously heard backing King Mez on Booth-sponsored collaborative LP The Paraplegics, Raleigh producer Commissioner Gordon is preparing to fly solo on his latest mixtape release. Making its world premiere in the Booth, 4/20-appropriate smokers’ anthem Red Eyes finds the production vet cooking up a pensive synth backdrop for the blunted lyricism of fellow North Carolina repper Tom Hardy. Digging it? Then keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the summer release of Gordon’s Hydration LP.
Written by richard on 04/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.