Previously heard backing King Mez on Booth-sponsored collaborative LP The Paraplegics, Raleigh producer Commissioner Gordon is preparing to fly solo on his latest mixtape release. Making its world premiere in the Booth, 4/20-appropriate smokers’ anthem Red Eyes finds the production vet cooking up a pensive synth backdrop for the blunted lyricism of fellow North Carolina repper Tom Hardy. Digging it? Then keep it locked for the latest news and tunes leading up to the summer release of Gordon’s Hydration LP.
Written by richard on 04/20/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)