If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Until now the obvious answer would have been “Ghostbusters,” but it seems that a newcomer’s horned in on their business. The debut feature from Collin McLoughlin, a genre-defying artist and producer readers may recognize from NBC’s The Voice, finds him Chasing after Ghosts—both figuratively and, in Colin Kelly‘s official visuals, literally. Featuring heartfelt verses and an anthemic chorus backed by McLoughlin’s own ear-pleasing EDM/pop production, this eclectic jam seems to have all the makings of a hit. Or do I have it twisted? If you like what you’re hearing, then watch our pages for further news and tunes leading up the the artist’s Tears of Tempo EP, which has yet to be assigned a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)