If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Until now the obvious answer would have been “Ghostbusters,” but it seems that a newcomer’s horned in on their business. The debut feature from Collin McLoughlin, a genre-defying artist and producer readers may recognize from NBC’s The Voice, finds him Chasing after Ghosts—both figuratively and, in Colin Kelly‘s official visuals, literally. Featuring heartfelt verses and an anthemic chorus backed by McLoughlin’s own ear-pleasing EDM/pop production, this eclectic jam seems to have all the makings of a hit. Or do I have it twisted? If you like what you’re hearing, then watch our pages for further news and tunes leading up the the artist’s Tears of Tempo EP, which has yet to be assigned a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.