If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Until now the obvious answer would have been “Ghostbusters,” but it seems that a newcomer’s horned in on their business. The debut feature from Collin McLoughlin, a genre-defying artist and producer readers may recognize from NBC’s The Voice, finds him Chasing after Ghosts—both figuratively and, in Colin Kelly‘s official visuals, literally. Featuring heartfelt verses and an anthemic chorus backed by McLoughlin’s own ear-pleasing EDM/pop production, this eclectic jam seems to have all the makings of a hit. Or do I have it twisted? If you like what you’re hearing, then watch our pages for further news and tunes leading up the the artist’s Tears of Tempo EP, which has yet to be assigned a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)