If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Until now the obvious answer would have been “Ghostbusters,” but it seems that a newcomer’s horned in on their business. The debut feature from Collin McLoughlin, a genre-defying artist and producer readers may recognize from NBC’s The Voice, finds him Chasing after Ghosts—both figuratively and, in Colin Kelly‘s official visuals, literally. Featuring heartfelt verses and an anthemic chorus backed by McLoughlin’s own ear-pleasing EDM/pop production, this eclectic jam seems to have all the makings of a hit. Or do I have it twisted? If you like what you’re hearing, then watch our pages for further news and tunes leading up the the artist’s Tears of Tempo EP, which has yet to be assigned a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.