If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Until now the obvious answer would have been “Ghostbusters,” but it seems that a newcomer’s horned in on their business. The debut feature from Collin McLoughlin, a genre-defying artist and producer readers may recognize from NBC’s The Voice, finds him Chasing after Ghosts—both figuratively and, in Colin Kelly‘s official visuals, literally. Featuring heartfelt verses and an anthemic chorus backed by McLoughlin’s own ear-pleasing EDM/pop production, this eclectic jam seems to have all the makings of a hit. Or do I have it twisted? If you like what you’re hearing, then watch our pages for further news and tunes leading up the the artist’s Tears of Tempo EP, which has yet to be assigned a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 07/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.