Thus far, N.Y. recording artist and producer Collin McLoughlin is two for two on our pages; both his July Booth debut, Chasing Ghosts, and follow-up All I Need received widespread acclaim from our readership. That winning streak is unlikely to be Broken by his latest feature, an EP bonus track which finds him teaming up with Big Apple EDM producer Acetronik behind the boards. Whereas its predecessors were high-energy club cuts that happened to have emotionally-charged lyrics, this joint is more understated in tone. Spare keyboard chords back McLoughlin’s mournful chorus, leading into a heavier-hitting hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Collin’s Tears of Tempo EP when it hits record stores and online retailers this Thursday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.