Thus far, N.Y. recording artist and producer Collin McLoughlin is two for two on our pages; both his July Booth debut, Chasing Ghosts, and follow-up All I Need received widespread acclaim from our readership. That winning streak is unlikely to be Broken by his latest feature, an EP bonus track which finds him teaming up with Big Apple EDM producer Acetronik behind the boards. Whereas its predecessors were high-energy club cuts that happened to have emotionally-charged lyrics, this joint is more understated in tone. Spare keyboard chords back McLoughlin’s mournful chorus, leading into a heavier-hitting hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Collin’s Tears of Tempo EP when it hits record stores and online retailers this Thursday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)