Thus far, N.Y. recording artist and producer Collin McLoughlin is two for two on our pages; both his July Booth debut, Chasing Ghosts, and follow-up All I Need received widespread acclaim from our readership. That winning streak is unlikely to be Broken by his latest feature, an EP bonus track which finds him teaming up with Big Apple EDM producer Acetronik behind the boards. Whereas its predecessors were high-energy club cuts that happened to have emotionally-charged lyrics, this joint is more understated in tone. Spare keyboard chords back McLoughlin’s mournful chorus, leading into a heavier-hitting hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Collin’s Tears of Tempo EP when it hits record stores and online retailers this Thursday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.