Thus far, N.Y. recording artist and producer Collin McLoughlin is two for two on our pages; both his July Booth debut, Chasing Ghosts, and follow-up All I Need received widespread acclaim from our readership. That winning streak is unlikely to be Broken by his latest feature, an EP bonus track which finds him teaming up with Big Apple EDM producer Acetronik behind the boards. Whereas its predecessors were high-energy club cuts that happened to have emotionally-charged lyrics, this joint is more understated in tone. Spare keyboard chords back McLoughlin’s mournful chorus, leading into a heavier-hitting hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Collin’s Tears of Tempo EP when it hits record stores and online retailers this Thursday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.