Collin McLoughlin‘s first, and to date last Booth feature found the buzzmaking artist/producer Chasing Ghosts of both the figurative and (in the accompanying visuals) literal varieties. Whether he grew tired of living in the past, or just realized how ridiculous he looked running after men in white bedsheets, the Voice alumnus has switched up his priorities on follow-up single All I Need. This time around, he’s in hot pursuit of a certain woman. And I have a feeling he’ll catch her, if this record’s adrenaline-pumping EDM production reflects his fleetness of foot. Fans will be able to find this exhilarating jam and much more on McLoughlin’s forthcoming EP, Tears of Tempo. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.