Collin McLoughlin‘s first, and to date last Booth feature found the buzzmaking artist/producer Chasing Ghosts of both the figurative and (in the accompanying visuals) literal varieties. Whether he grew tired of living in the past, or just realized how ridiculous he looked running after men in white bedsheets, the Voice alumnus has switched up his priorities on follow-up single All I Need. This time around, he’s in hot pursuit of a certain woman. And I have a feeling he’ll catch her, if this record’s adrenaline-pumping EDM production reflects his fleetness of foot. Fans will be able to find this exhilarating jam and much more on McLoughlin’s forthcoming EP, Tears of Tempo. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.