Collin McLoughlin‘s first, and to date last Booth feature found the buzzmaking artist/producer Chasing Ghosts of both the figurative and (in the accompanying visuals) literal varieties. Whether he grew tired of living in the past, or just realized how ridiculous he looked running after men in white bedsheets, the Voice alumnus has switched up his priorities on follow-up single All I Need. This time around, he’s in hot pursuit of a certain woman. And I have a feeling he’ll catch her, if this record’s adrenaline-pumping EDM production reflects his fleetness of foot. Fans will be able to find this exhilarating jam and much more on McLoughlin’s forthcoming EP, Tears of Tempo. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.