Collin McLoughlin‘s first, and to date last Booth feature found the buzzmaking artist/producer Chasing Ghosts of both the figurative and (in the accompanying visuals) literal varieties. Whether he grew tired of living in the past, or just realized how ridiculous he looked running after men in white bedsheets, the Voice alumnus has switched up his priorities on follow-up single All I Need. This time around, he’s in hot pursuit of a certain woman. And I have a feeling he’ll catch her, if this record’s adrenaline-pumping EDM production reflects his fleetness of foot. Fans will be able to find this exhilarating jam and much more on McLoughlin’s forthcoming EP, Tears of Tempo. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)