Collie Buddz continues to heat up the US reggae scene with his new single Mamacita. The production work, courtesy of D-Dub, is very flirtatious and goes flawlessly with the song’s subject matter. Buddz smooth vocals blend in to make the perfect reggae hit. His time as a deejay definitely paid off because Buddz seems to be blessed with the talent that every reggae artist should have, the ability to make music that gets people on the dance floor.
Written by Chicki on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.