Collie Buddz continues to heat up the US reggae scene with his new single Mamacita. The production work, courtesy of D-Dub, is very flirtatious and goes flawlessly with the song’s subject matter. Buddz smooth vocals blend in to make the perfect reggae hit. His time as a deejay definitely paid off because Buddz seems to be blessed with the talent that every reggae artist should have, the ability to make music that gets people on the dance floor.
Written by Chicki on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.