Collie Buddz continues to heat up the US reggae scene with his new single Mamacita. The production work, courtesy of D-Dub, is very flirtatious and goes flawlessly with the song’s subject matter. Buddz smooth vocals blend in to make the perfect reggae hit. His time as a deejay definitely paid off because Buddz seems to be blessed with the talent that every reggae artist should have, the ability to make music that gets people on the dance floor.
Written by Chicki on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.