Reggae’s newest rising star, Collie Buddz, teams up with The People’s Champ Paul Wall, on the hit What A Feeling from Buddz’ upcoming self-titled debut album (in stores July 3.) On this track, Buddz trades his usual energetic sounds for a soft guitar-laced beat perfect for the easy-listening stations. The song is basically an ode to how good it feels to have that special lady in your life, which Buddz describes about in his Bermudian way, and Paul does in his Texan way. With the unique combination of reggae, hip-hop, R&B, and easy listening, look for What A Feeling to be the widest variety of radio stations since Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy
Written by Burmy on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.