Reggae’s newest rising star, Collie Buddz, teams up with The People’s Champ Paul Wall, on the hit What A Feeling from Buddz’ upcoming self-titled debut album (in stores July 3.) On this track, Buddz trades his usual energetic sounds for a soft guitar-laced beat perfect for the easy-listening stations. The song is basically an ode to how good it feels to have that special lady in your life, which Buddz describes about in his Bermudian way, and Paul does in his Texan way. With the unique combination of reggae, hip-hop, R&B, and easy listening, look for What A Feeling to be the widest variety of radio stations since Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy
Written by Burmy on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.