Reggae’s newest rising star, Collie Buddz, teams up with The People’s Champ Paul Wall, on the hit What A Feeling from Buddz’ upcoming self-titled debut album (in stores July 3.) On this track, Buddz trades his usual energetic sounds for a soft guitar-laced beat perfect for the easy-listening stations. The song is basically an ode to how good it feels to have that special lady in your life, which Buddz describes about in his Bermudian way, and Paul does in his Texan way. With the unique combination of reggae, hip-hop, R&B, and easy listening, look for What A Feeling to be the widest variety of radio stations since Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy
Written by Burmy on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Around" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.