Coming all the way from Bermuda, DJ Collie Buddz has taken the US music scene by storm with his spectacular reggae single, Come Around. Buddz has managed to make an authentic reggae song that stands out by not sounding like every other songs in his genre. Collie’s voice mixed with a horns section blend together perfectly to create a smooth yet rich sound, whether you’re into reggae or not.
Written by Chicki on 03/27/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.