Coming all the way from Bermuda, DJ Collie Buddz has taken the US music scene by storm with his spectacular reggae single, Come Around. Buddz has managed to make an authentic reggae song that stands out by not sounding like every other songs in his genre. Collie’s voice mixed with a horns section blend together perfectly to create a smooth yet rich sound, whether you’re into reggae or not.
Written by Chicki on 03/27/07
Submit your Rating
Harper Digital LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)