Next month, Chicago-based streetwear brand City of Win will be officially launching their new Artist Series with the release of the latest street album by Windy City buzzmaker Cody DeCamry. The second single off the project (and the artist’s Booth debut), Doses finds DeCamry flexing his lyrical muscles over producer TOPE‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for more weekly song releases leading up to the arrival of Blazéd on July 3.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.