Next month, Chicago-based streetwear brand City of Win will be officially launching their new Artist Series with the release of the latest street album by Windy City buzzmaker Cody DeCamry. The second single off the project (and the artist’s Booth debut), Doses finds DeCamry flexing his lyrical muscles over producer TOPE‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for more weekly song releases leading up to the arrival of Blazéd on July 3.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.