Next month, Chicago-based streetwear brand City of Win will be officially launching their new Artist Series with the release of the latest street album by Windy City buzzmaker Cody DeCamry. The second single off the project (and the artist’s Booth debut), Doses finds DeCamry flexing his lyrical muscles over producer TOPE‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for more weekly song releases leading up to the arrival of Blazéd on July 3.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)