Next month, Chicago-based streetwear brand City of Win will be officially launching their new Artist Series with the release of the latest street album by Windy City buzzmaker Cody DeCamry. The second single off the project (and the artist’s Booth debut), Doses finds DeCamry flexing his lyrical muscles over producer TOPE‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for more weekly song releases leading up to the arrival of Blazéd on July 3.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.