Next month, Chicago-based streetwear brand City of Win will be officially launching their new Artist Series with the release of the latest street album by Windy City buzzmaker Cody DeCamry. The second single off the project (and the artist’s Booth debut), Doses finds DeCamry flexing his lyrical muscles over producer TOPE‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned for more weekly song releases leading up to the arrival of Blazéd on July 3.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.