The center of Los Angeles’ jazz, blues and literary scenes, Leimer Park, has been called “the black Greenwich Village.” On the latest leak off beatsmith Exile‘s forthcoming compilation, West Coast emcee Co$$ pays tribute to the culturally-rich neighborhood in which he grew up, flowing over the veteran producer’s breezy sample work. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to grab your own copy of Exile’s LRG Clothing Co./Dirty Science-presented Intro to the Outro street album, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net August 31.
Written by richard on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.