The center of Los Angeles’ jazz, blues and literary scenes, Leimer Park, has been called “the black Greenwich Village.” On the latest leak off beatsmith Exile‘s forthcoming compilation, West Coast emcee Co$$ pays tribute to the culturally-rich neighborhood in which he grew up, flowing over the veteran producer’s breezy sample work. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to grab your own copy of Exile’s LRG Clothing Co./Dirty Science-presented Intro to the Outro street album, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net August 31.
Written by richard on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)