The center of Los Angeles’ jazz, blues and literary scenes, Leimer Park, has been called “the black Greenwich Village.” On the latest leak off beatsmith Exile‘s forthcoming compilation, West Coast emcee Co$$ pays tribute to the culturally-rich neighborhood in which he grew up, flowing over the veteran producer’s breezy sample work. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to grab your own copy of Exile’s LRG Clothing Co./Dirty Science-presented Intro to the Outro street album, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net August 31.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.