When Clyde Carson wants something, he doesn’t quibble over price tags. He simply sets his sights on the finest bottles and the hottest cars available and shouts, “Bring ‘Em Out!” On a street-ready single off his next EP (his first solo feature since September 2012’s Slow Down (Remix)), the Oakland emcee shows us just how good a time one can have, when money is no object. Appropriately, he springs for nothing less that the best on the production tip: his stunting comes backed by the ear-catching ratchet boardwork of Bay Area hitmaker DJ Mustard. On the front and back, Carson pays tribute to a West Coast icon, quoting the opening chorus of Pac‘s classic Ambitionz Az a Ridah. Featuring guest appearances by Game, Young Jeezy, Master P and August Alsina, Clyde Carson’s Playboy LP is set to hit online retailers on Tuesday, March 4.
Update: We have added the Chucky Millions-directed Bring ‘Em Out visuals for Carson’s Bring ‘Em Out single.
Written by richard on 02/14/14
West Coast emcee Clyde Carson has unveiled his latest collection of original material, the Playboy EP. The artist's third digital EP in total, the project directly follows 2012's S.T.S.A. (Something to Speak About) mixtape....
Moe Doe Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Doin' That ft. Sean Kingston" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.