When Clyde Carson wants something, he doesn’t quibble over price tags. He simply sets his sights on the finest bottles and the hottest cars available and shouts, “Bring ‘Em Out!” On a street-ready single off his next EP (his first solo feature since September 2012’s Slow Down (Remix)), the Oakland emcee shows us just how good a time one can have, when money is no object. Appropriately, he springs for nothing less that the best on the production tip: his stunting comes backed by the ear-catching ratchet boardwork of Bay Area hitmaker DJ Mustard. On the front and back, Carson pays tribute to a West Coast icon, quoting the opening chorus of Pac‘s classic Ambitionz Az a Ridah. Featuring guest appearances by Game, Young Jeezy, Master P and August Alsina, Clyde Carson’s Playboy LP is set to hit online retailers on Tuesday, March 4.
Update: We have added the Chucky Millions-directed Bring ‘Em Out visuals for Carson’s Bring ‘Em Out single.
Written by richard on 02/14/14
Submit your Rating
Moe Doe Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Doin' That ft. Sean Kingston" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.